KIP RICE BOWL - 5.5" (Carton of 100 pcs)
This lovely and practical bowl is among the most used in the food-service industry as it has a decent holding capacity of 400ml for its compact size. With a diameter of 5.5" (14 cm) this stackable bowl is ideal for semi-solid foods (like rice, quinoa, or other) as well as saucy foods, either hot or cold. It comes in many colors, is break-resistant, and is dishwasher-safe. 100% Food-Safe. Non-microwaveable.
The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for this item is 1 (one) carton containing 100 pcs and can only be purchased in such increments. For retail quantities please visit our Retail Store at www.kipbrands.com
Note: This item is brandable (to a certain extent) with your full-color custom design. Lower MOQs are possible for branded items. However, additional Origination and Branding Charges will be added to the cost of the item. Contact us for more details on the permanent branding of logos and/or artworks on melamine tableware.
FYI: Care & Maintenance Tips
Melamine Crockery Care & Maintenance Tips
(For Melamine Crockery, Tableware & Drinkware)
Follow these simple care and maintenance instructions (tips) to make your KIP® products serve you for a long time…
How to care for your KIP® Products:
- DO NOT soak melamine dishes in boiling water. This will cause the items to lose their shine.
- DO NOT let the crockery soak for long periods (several hours) in dirty water as this may stain the items.
- DO NOT let food and/or drinks remain for long periods on/in the crockery as this will be harder to wash and cause staining (see below for stain removal. It is best to wash the crockery shortly after use.
- When washing, use warm or cold water. DO NOT use boiling water
- When washing, DO NOT use abrasive detergents (like VIM powder or harsh liquids). Normal household dishwashing liquid detergents work well.
- When washing, DO NOT use abrasive agents (like steel-wool). Use soft sponges. At most you can use the green scouring sponges without pressing too hard when washing.
- Melamine dishes can be washed in dishwashers using normal dishwasher detergents provided that the machine is set on the “air-dry” setting (as opposed to “heat dry”).
- The best way to dry melamine crockery is by standing them up in drying racks and letting them air-dry or towel dry.
- Although melamine items have break-resistant properties, they are not Break-Proof. This means that if handled too roughly or dropped hard, they can crack and/or break. So, do handle them with some amount of care.
- Melamine crockery, is not suitable for use in microwave ovens. Microwaves may create bubbles and/or cracks due to overheating the material.
- Sharp and serrated knives may scratch the surface of melamine items if pressed too hard while cutting food on them.
- To remove food and/or drink stains you may soak all melamine items in a bucket full of cold (room temperature) water with a 2% bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) concentration (i.e. 20ml per litre of water). Let the items soak for 10 minutes then wash with dishwashing detergent and rinse.
We hope you enjoy your KIP® Melamine products for a long time.